Our curriculum aims to develop children who:
- have high aspirations for their future and expectations of themselves.
- are confident , take risks, will take on new challenges and able to persevere when things become challenging
- have good skills in literacy, numeracy and ICT
- are enthusiastic and enjoy learning both in and out of school
- can use and apply skills and knowledge in different situations
We offer a curriculum that helps them to learn through a wide range of activities and experiences. We also offer a range of extra-curricular activities such as music lessons, sports clubs and film club, trips and a school camp. We value sport and the arts and plan enrichment opportunities in these areas in partnership with local schools and other professionals.
Homework is set by the class teacher in line with the school’s homework policy. A copy of this is available from the school office on request or on this website.
Sex and Relationships Education
Sex and Relationships Education is delivered as part of our Personal, Social and Health Education and Science Curriculum. The content of the Sex and Relationships Education Policy has been drawn up in accordance with Local authority guidelines. Parents wishing to see the policy or find out more about the content of this work should contact the school office.