Who we are
Chair: Mike Lloyd
Vice Chair: Rob Clarke
Curriculum and Staffing Committee
As a group we meet 4 times per year to discuss various curriculum and staffing matters.
The curriculum committee fulfils it duties by monitoring:
- the school curriculum
- the school’s performance
- the school’s raising achievement plans
- the school’s appraisal and capability procedures
- the school’s staffing structure.
Finance and Premises Committee
Chair: Rob Clarke
As a group we meet 4 times per year to discuss various financial aspects, our premises and health and safety.
The financial committee fulfils the following roles:
- Ensuring there is a viable financial budget to help the school meet its aims for all of our pupils and staff
- Supervise Health & Safety to ensure the school and everyone in the building are protected
- Help to develop the fabric of the school so it is a great place in which to learn