We encourage positive behaviour in school:
- To promote fairness, honesty and respect for themselves and others
- To keep everyone safe and happy
- To improve children’s achievements in school
- So children learn that different behaviours have different consequences.
- So all children can learn and teachers can teach
- To raise children’s self esteem
In order to help us all behave in a positive way, we have clear and consistent expectations, routines, rewards and sanctions, as well as ensuring good behaviour is modelled and taught.
For more information download our Behaviour Booklet – Behaviour Booklet
A full copy of our Behaviour Policy is available from the school office on request and on our website.